CRL will again be exhibiting at the Annual Bridge Conference on the 16th March in Coventry. Over 350 delegates attend the event each year and CRL will be exhibiting the whole range of its services including the CRL Surveys business. For the first time it will be joined by another Centura Group business – Lifespan Structures Ltd. Lifespan design and manufacture FRP composite bridges which provide significant benefits when compared to traditional timber, steel or concrete bridges. If you would like to attend the event please click here to access a 40% discount code for the delegate rate. For more information on the Bridges 2017 Conference & Exhibition click here.
- Triton Square CFRP Strengthening
- CRL Mitcham hold H&S Culture Day
- CRL are now RISQS Certified ...
- M5 Oldbury Viaduct Contract Comes to an End
- CRL Score 100%
- CRL Falkirk completes multi-storey refurbishment project for Renfrewshire Council
- Chesterfield hold Safety Culture Stand-Down Day
- Avenue Road MSCP : Meeting a tight deadline to restore a councils car park
- CRL successfully migrate to ISO 45001:2018
- Concrete Repairs Ltd handed RoSPA Order of Distinction (18 consecutive Golds) Award
- CRL is pleased to announce the appointment of 3 new Directors to the Board
- CRL Open New Office in Melbourne